Monday, March 29, 2010

I know no ones reads the space anymore since i've not posted in more than half a month. Many things happened, and one of which had a big impact on me. I've lost a special someone that i will miss for the rest of my days on this planet. it's hard to believe that you've actually left us. how ironic it is that we humans think tht we're so superior when our lives are so fragile it can be taken away anytime.

I'll never forget the look in your eyes when you acknowledged me for the last time. I knew time was running out and you were slipping away frm us day by day, hour by hour, minute by minute, second by second. to be thankful for, the last moment of your life was peaceful, you did not struggle for breathe nor groan due to pain. as i watched your heartbeat drop ...46, 45, 44, 43, 42, 41, 21, 19, 18 .... you left us. 22/03/10 21:18. on this very day, this very time, i grandpa passed away.

treasure. treasure those around you, because when they're no longer around, it's too late to regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment