Friday, August 27, 2010

I want to try this!!!! It's been quite a while since the last time I've been to pizza hut omgxzsxzs I'm like missing tht place a hell lot right now >: Pizzahut Pizzahut Pizzahutttttttt. Ok I think I can srsly consider becoming a food blogger. Xcept for the fact tht I aint really counted as a blogger but ohwells i think 97% of my post have relations to food. (My apologies but It's hard to hide your true colours)

Ohright and I'm depressed now. My bank account is pathetic. I've reached the state tht I feel so disgusted looking at the amount of money left in my account till I always press the no receipt option and turn away when the balance amount appears on the screen. I know I'm living in self-denial this way but I can't save for nuts idk why. This is so damn frustrating. I desperately need a job now to earn $ but ofcourse I dont have the time too. How the fk to save???? damnit I fking swear I'm hopeless Urgh >:

No comments:

Post a Comment