Caught Inception today!!!!! it was an awesome film indeed. the script/storyline was just wow. v unique. a nice change frm those standard films in theaters, tht you can just slp thru and still predict the ending at the end. BUT the ending of inception was ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!! my heart was beating so fast i didnt know whether the top thingo was going to stop spinning AND THE SCREEN WENT BLANK. i couldnt help it and i just "WTF?!" ok lor now i really insomnia/cant slp cause i'm gonna be so dam botherd bout the ending >: ohwells, a smart move by the director to make an impact to audience. i swear i'm gonna be haunted for life zzzzzz.
Had my dinner at wildhoney wildhoney wildhoney wildhoney wildhoney wildhoney Teehee
finally got another chance to pamper myself at my fav food place after blox. tday was tunisian + an xtra side of baked beans. I luv their bake beans! and to think tht i'm a person who hates bake beans served for norm western food. wildhoney's baked beans is spicy! it's like a mixture of meat sauce and their baked beans are xtra huge idk why. a superb compo with toast. heaven~ and the tomato stew with eggs was fab too! I finished every single drop of it^^ Gosh although this meal cost me a bomb (almsot 30bucks) i have no regrets!! I FEEL LIKE TRYING ANOTHER BREAKY TMR HOWHOWHOW???? ahhhh this is addictive Haha

Had my dinner at wildhoney wildhoney wildhoney wildhoney wildhoney wildhoney Teehee
finally got another chance to pamper myself at my fav food place after blox. tday was tunisian + an xtra side of baked beans. I luv their bake beans! and to think tht i'm a person who hates bake beans served for norm western food. wildhoney's baked beans is spicy! it's like a mixture of meat sauce and their baked beans are xtra huge idk why. a superb compo with toast. heaven~ and the tomato stew with eggs was fab too! I finished every single drop of it^^ Gosh although this meal cost me a bomb (almsot 30bucks) i have no regrets!! I FEEL LIKE TRYING ANOTHER BREAKY TMR HOWHOWHOW???? ahhhh this is addictive Haha


No comments:
Post a Comment