Tuesday, September 7, 2010

大家好!finally after 26424397525401 yrs I'm back on this space again. reason #1 I havent been blogging= you want to hear my crap bout eating and (attempting)to study mehhhh?? No right. There you have it. Haha. Well actually I'm not here posting bcause my life have miraculously took a turn for the better. Hell no, reality's far frm tht. In fact my life is getting shitter day-by-day as EOYs' nearing (YES SCREW IT) oopsy I'm ranting like nonstop remix again. dui bu qiiiiiiiii. I CANT HELP IT >: ok van's currently craving for icecream now, but she's refusing to get her ass outa her house or I would have accompanied her to head out for some. (shutup, I know you're aware tht the main reason why I'm being so kind is tht I kena affected by her cravings too) yadah yadah yadah call me pig WHTEVERRRRRRR.
random note: I'm damn sad now. the 2 pieces of appareals tht I bought online have yet to arrive Urghhhhh. so nong alrdy cannnnn. I will mail the person again if it doesnt reach me by tmr. (even though I know jolly well tht I wont be going out anytime soon, hence need not/will not have time to parade in new clothes >: but nonetheless.)

OH ANYWAYZ I'M GOING KOREA FOR EOY TRIP. kimchi kimchi here i come~

No comments:

Post a Comment