Anyway, tday I spent a gd 12hours in kap. tht's like 1/2 a day???? Haha. Rather productive studying session I suppose? Ofcourse there was quality time spent with my friends ^^ Took many retarded pixs with cupcake's macpro I swear we looked like idiots trying out our differnt moves HAHA but it's ok WE HAD FUN
Friday, September 17, 2010
I was feeling xceptionally bored last night so I decided to paint the nails on my left hand on impulse W/O REALISING THT I'VE GOT NO NAIL POLISH REMOVER LEFT. Since I finished painting all 5 nails within a reasonably short span of time I thought it could be easily washed away with water. BUT I WAS WRONG. now all the nails on my left hand look like this unsightly pangsai below >:
(picture is solely for reference purposes, pls do not mind my wrinkly ahma looking finger tyvm)
Anyway, tday I spent a gd 12hours in kap. tht's like 1/2 a day???? Haha. Rather productive studying session I suppose? Ofcourse there was quality time spent with my friends ^^ Took many retarded pixs with cupcake's macpro I swear we looked like idiots trying out our differnt moves HAHA but it's ok WE HAD FUN
Anyway, tday I spent a gd 12hours in kap. tht's like 1/2 a day???? Haha. Rather productive studying session I suppose? Ofcourse there was quality time spent with my friends ^^ Took many retarded pixs with cupcake's macpro I swear we looked like idiots trying out our differnt moves HAHA but it's ok WE HAD FUN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment