Friday, December 10, 2010

Photobucket
this is my tour guide, who looks like korea version loanshark Hahaha
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hihi everyone! It's been 5 days since I came back frm Korea. Miss kimchi land so much :/ It was a blast! Had a great time shopping and eating. Gosh the food there is pure awesome. Spicy rice cakes, kimchi, instant ramen, brown sugar pancake..... (and the list goes on) OH AND LASTLY, my all time fav, BUTTER SQUID. It's so gd there was a day tht I ate 5 in total Ha! Damnit I'm salivating just thinking bout it Hahaha. Though shopping and eating has been my top2 enjoyment of life ever since, I've to say tht skiing (first xperience!) was wht I've enjoyed the most. It's just... ....SHIOK AH! My first time skiing and I've to say I'm quite gd at it alrdy *beams* Even my mum/the ppl in the tour grp said so Heehee^^ Can't wait to ski again! Though it was a pity we didn't purchase the lift ticket so I had to climb the freaking hill/slope. 15minutes climbing, 15seconds ski down Hahaha. Totally energy draining, but for the sensation of skiing down the slope it's all worth it! Alright shall leave the rest for pixs. tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment