Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hmmmm so well I got B3 for HCL >: Which is below my xpectations, so well obviously I was disappointed and blah. but ohwells wht can I do about it. Maybe I shld just insert in the chunk of emotions/feeling tht I posted for my chinese results for eoys cause it's more or less the same.
Sch's starting nxt mon. Not officially though. Not much anticipation/thoughts to tht too. I'm really becoming more emotionless. Sometimes I doubt my identity, the inner conflicts I have drive me nuts. It's just feelings inside me tht can't be described or expressed with words. Frustrating, annoying, hurtful.... My life shld be perfect and peaceful now with nothing going on and with holidays going on but I have no idea wht I'm doing, wht's going on and wht I shld do. Idk how I shld seek comfort and sometimes I think my loud, bubbly front is all a fake. Maybe someday my true inner self will explode out. or maybe I will remain in conflict with myself till, who knows when?

No comments:

Post a Comment