Sunday, May 22, 2011

da jia hao~~~~ ok actually I not hao cause it's Sunday which means tmr is Mondayyyyy >: Last week of sch though. I will tahan w/o skipping sch on purpose, yes I will. Sigh june hols aint much to look forward to actually, since right after we're gonna have blox. fun of hols vs more time to study. Hmmm wbzd. OHRIGHT. I am a SOC (fyi, student of concern) piang eh idk why I so cui like damn depressing plz. Out of all my lec tests so far only 1 nvr get U. Need to buck up!!!! Srsly need to acknowledge the fact tht jc is not like sec sch. MUST! Step #1 of saving my own ass.

Sch aside! Went to develop my film and collected the coloured on tday! B&W one need wait till wed~ Hope it turns out nice! First time using B&W film for my holga.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment