Wassuppppppppppppppp~ keke inspiration to blog thnxs to @jtky cause I tweetpic the dried kuey tiao I cook at 12am last night which caused his hunger pangs and we had this bbm convo bout food BUT we were talking bout wht we don't eat. Soooooo, since those who knows me probably knows tht I'm a bottomless pit but here's to show tht I'm not exactly a black hole, there's a list of stuff tht I don't eat too! Here goes:
Ruiqi's list of food-tht-I-don't-eat
#1 sashimi (basically anything raw, oysters etc.)
#2 hard/half-boiled egg (don't get me wrong I absolutely luv eggs like scrambled, fried, sunny side up! But I'm picky bout the method of cooking heh sunny-side up must have runny egg yolk! I hate the fully cooked kind cause it smells absolutely disgusting to me, no offence)
#3 intestines (like the kway chap kind)
#4 anything other than well-done beef (I can't stand the sight of blood)
#3 bai zhan ji (there's blood at the joints and the skin is gross)
#4 celery
#5 bitter gourd
#6 apples (I know this is kinda surprising but I'm not inclined to eat apples they're kinda boring)
#7 cuttlefish (the kind in satay beehoon)
#8 "ham" (not the ham frm coldstorage ah the kind in laksa)
#9 oysters (yes I luv oyster omeletter but I only eat the egg and the sticky thingy)
#10 pickles
#11 frozen meatball (like the kind you buy frm ntuc in packets, I like the ones made freshly out of minced meat, like it feels/taste like meat the other kind just taste rubbery)
#12 octopus
#13 ginger
#14 yam (like the thing itself, but I like yam paste/ice cream/etc.)
#15 almond pudding/drink (I eat the nut though, just can't stand the smell of almond products, I rather smell a moth ball)
#16 milk (Yes I don't drink milk, smells disgusting to me. Not even chocolate milk haha. But I like milk polky, hello panda, etc.)
Alright tht would be all atm! Till nxt time~
No comments:
Post a Comment