Wednesday, July 21, 2010

it's been a nongnong time since i've posted & all i've to say is BLOCKS ARE COMING AND I'M FREAKING OUT. ok wait, correction, blocks IS HERE! HCL paper1 tmr zzzzzzz. comeon comeon a higher score pretty pls? and guanyinma bobi i dont misinterpret the qn again!!

this is random: I GOT STOMACHE >: sibei pain ok wahpianggggg

chem lessons are getting nowhere, this is a universal truth and not just a bias comment. swear. "begin with the end in mind" totally. no wonder i always start sch thinking bout the end of sch. omg and gladys totally made me visualize her as a freaking chef now i am haunted by the sight of my illusions during her lessons. DAMNIT. cooking mama (Y) nice.

things i want to do but cant/no time currently:

#1 watch movieSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss

#2 fill my stomach with happiness @wildhoney

3 shopshopshop

#4 do nothing but slp&eat (ok this pt is retarded)

I AM TIRED. I SHALL SLP. BYE.



me: 大家好我是mugger glax!! (yea right)

No comments:

Post a Comment