Monday, October 25, 2010

6 sch-free days just zoomed past. so fastttttttttttt. I havent been doing anything other than staring my com and shopping. Srsly need to find some stuff to occupy myself with. Like i.e. take up tamil lessons. OK HELL NO. Well I'm trying to learn korean though. Pick up a few travel phrases for my korea trip at end nov ^^ kimchi kimchi here I come~ ok here comes the main pt. PAPER CHECK TMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. shitshithishitshit. Can time just stop now pretty pls? Dread to see my results. I know I didn't put in my best efforts for EOYs; which is in fact the most fking impt exam in my 4 yrs of life in ny. Xtremely dumb, yes I know. Idk wht got into me but it's too late to regret now. Sigh hope I dont disappoint my parents too much :/

No comments:

Post a Comment