Thursday, October 28, 2010

After 3days of paper check, I've gotten back all my results. Wellllllll, some weren't exactly up to my expectations, but I guess I really didn't work as hard this time round hence the results. Here goes:

Chinese- B4
LA- A2
IH- B4
Math- A1
Chem-A1
Bio- A1
Physics- A1

Chinese was the first paper I got back actually, and I was so fking disappointed I actually cried. A1 to B4 like some mega drop la. Although my results for languages are 50% based on luck but I was still largely affected. Chinese aside, the most pissing thing was IH. Fking hell, essay I wrote the exact factors tht I wrote for timed-trail ok. Now all my evidences become invalid?! Like smlj can. Timed-trail everything tick tick tick, correct correct correct now tell me wrong. knn you tell me dulan not????

WOW I was in the mids of typing this post and my mum walked in and asked if I want to go popular and buy chinese assessment bks to do. WTF. Like hell no can. As if ny hasn't spam us enough, the close passage do until can puke. Actually, not like I comprehen, just circle whtever word tht looks more shun yan lorrrrrrrrrrr. or else howwwwwww. pangsai la still have to do 2 ying yong wen da gang and 1 zuo wen da gang and lijie+bian duan shuo xie tday >: emogalx_94
pixs frm a few days back

luv my bbg simsoksai^^

No comments:

Post a Comment