Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hihi!!!!!!! 大家好!It's been really long since I've lastupdated my blog (I shld srsly do a data scan on how many times I've used this to begin an entry). okay well moving on....

Wait IDK WHERE TO BEGIN. there's like a gazillion things I've not updated bout. Well I know for sure grad night is one of 'em. Fun fact #1 we call it grad night and not prom because it's a fking single-sex dinner. HAHA. ok goodbye to the nunnery~

Hoho the reason why I'm finally posting because tday is the least tired day I am after work. 3 DAYS DOWN. LAST DAY TMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. but it's a public holiday = fking hectic = shag ttm. For those of you wondering wht I'm talking bout, I'm currently working for loreal fair at expo yupyup

day #1 setup/pack/display/yadah yadah. FKING TIRING I SWEAR. My back was literally breaking, no joke.
day #2 First day of the actual fair. I was faced with the horror of consumors chionging for and grabing products like no tmr. srsly you'll be amazed. I was bombarded with tons of qns and hard to go crawling under tables to dig for stock. I DESERVE A PAT ON THE BACK. Haha. Anyway,I must say tht the stuff there is really DIRT cheap. Like wtf, gold series night cream for 10bucks nia. then like box set going for 10/15bucks????
day #3 less hectic. no queue before doors open! HENG AH. crowd only came in after din. yupz. For these 3 days I've really learnt alot. Like product ranges and uses etc. (though I still anyhow whack at times) BUT I SOUND FKING CONVINCING. like srsly jitao cheat auntie's $$$ all the wayyyyyy~~



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment