Friday, November 19, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My days working at loreal fair finally came to an end. It feels weird though, I've the urge to train to expo. Plus the travelling dist seems like it shortened. Haha. Well I've to say I really did enjoy myself although it was really tiring. I've definitely learnt ALOT. Pricing, stalking, packing, promoting and advertising while standing on a chair, eating 3 packets of rice for din on the last day, etc. Gd times :> Made awesome friends while working, which made the experience a whole lot more wonderful. Heh. Will be working at the nxt loreal fair in dec! Heehee hope to see everyone soon^^
Anyway, tday was a catching up session with my bbg @classique_way met w/o any plans and we strolled around town and did nothing but talked camwhore and ofcourse for me PIG OUT. hahaha. Missed my provence and cornery so damn much. glad to have em tday! Gonna have family chalet this coming weekend and then I'll be flying off to korea on the 27rd~

No comments:

Post a Comment