Campfire last night was hellyeah awesome!!!!! The craziest ever I swear. Everyone was so high and the grp of us were jumping and screaming like kee siao~ hahaha. No doubt I've enjoyed it thoroughly^^ It's def my best day in hwach and would be one of the most memorable <:
Well, the week didn't start off well but things got better and it ended off on a high note. I'm xtremely thankful for tht. So now tht orientation's ovr, sch will be starting officially coming Monday. Yes, this is the start of hell. Hopefully I'll be able to switch myself back to the studying mode/mood. Damnnnnnnn how many months have tht been? Haha.
"wht do we do before we start lessons proper?"
"WE CHEER!"
"WHY ARE WE SO PRO? CAUSE WE ARE APOLLO!"
ohright, Monday's Valentine's Day but I will be lonelygalx_94. "All the single ladies, All the singles ladies, put your hands up~" "MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"



No comments:
Post a Comment