Wednesday, February 23, 2011

HIHIHIHIHI EVERYONE I'M STILL SURVIVING (barely) ~~~

End of 2 weeks of official sch/lessons now and I frantically need a time-out. Actually I've been needing one for ages. Been so busy with sch and 24hrs is srsly wayyyyy too little for me to get everything done. I feel like as though I'm fighting a war/mugging for eoys. At a time like this in ny I'll probably be hitting town everyday or wasting my time doing random things. Now I've issues comprehending every lec, either tht or dozing off nearing the end of every lec/tutorial. And the best thing is my ct called me out for ~htht~ partially cause of tht. NOT MY FAULT. Swear. I really try to keep myself awake but most of the time once I stop snacking I'll fall aslp >: Sighhhh. Really need to find an alternative/solution.

Ok moving on! POP on fri was awesome, despite the fact tht Apollo didn't win. The fac spirit and all was just incredible. A A A-POLLO!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Biore pore pack! One of my essentials~
Photobucket
Soyato! Haha me yangjie mandy and belle had fun plying with the mascot (While receiving weird stares frm ppl coming to canteen for break) Hahaha. Nvr knew bout this icecream brand! A couple of their flavours are nt bad/unique! Like honey lemon, royal tea and black sesame <:
Photobucket
Pizza for early din~
Photobucket
Lastly, APOLLO FAC DANCE @POP 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment