Saturday, March 12, 2011

Gosh it's been so damn long since I've last signed into my blogger account tht I can't fully recall how my webpage looks like. BUT GD NEWS, MARCH HOLS IS HERE BABYYYYYY~ ok although it's a short one week break but I swear I'm gonna make full use of it. Last week of sch was pretty hectic. Basically to sum up, I failed every class quiz/test+screwed up my first (math) lec test. Like awesome only lor. OHRIGHT I just realised I've to complete alternative assignments for various subjects >: ok sad life. Srsly need to embrace the life of a hwachong kia.

Sch stuff aside! Caught Red Riding Hood tday with mandy belle & yangjie~ I've been waiting for it's realease for quite some time. But kinda disappointed? The storyline wasn't exactly fantastic, basically you just spend the duration of the movie guessing who is the wolf. Aiya but the ans/person quite unxpected so not the lame. The graphics are quite nice though, hot actor + some xciting scenes (if you get wht I mean~ Heh. I need to make it clear tht I'm not a cheekopeh) Yupyup tht's bout it.

Till the nxt time I post, Seeya or rather Seeyall!

No comments:

Post a Comment