Sunday, March 13, 2011

I need to plan activities for March hols!!!! Don't want to let it go to waste/zoom past and then oops back to mundane sch life again. I want to finish reading a bk+ try out new (baking) recipes. Sounds norm, but srsly I had no time at all to do such stuff when sch was on-going. Plus I need comforting activities like these to keep my mind/hands off things >: Sigh I know history is gonna repeat itself, infact it alrdy did. All my mistakes/weakness are starting to surface. I thought it would be a brand new start but to my dismay tht doesn't seem to be the case. I need to work harder, much harder. Apart frm tht, I really need to remind myself tht some things in this world are not meant to be yours. So, forget. Lrq divert your attention to something more constructive, yes tyvm. Maybe drowning myself in a tub of B&J choc chip cookie dough would help. Oh btw, I dreamt tht it only cost $5.40/tub oh I wish~

I'll nvr understand, maybe things were meant to turn out this way. A misunderstanding tht started out small but started to build up. The funny thing is, I don't know wht it is, and I doubt I ever will. All I can say is, I've been myself all along. Wht was it tht changed?

Photobucket

See tht red logo? It means, my-life-sucks.

Photobucket
Secret recipe greentea cheesecake, so damn gd

Photobucket


Photobucket

hello&gdbye

No comments:

Post a Comment