Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Hihihihihi this space is starting to feel so damn unfamiliar like I'm not even posting on my own site! Supposedly I shld be revising my econs now since I've a (class) test tmr but I just cannot tank the emptiness of this space anymore. I've deserted my blog for wayyyyyyyyyy too long. It's not tht I chose to but I really don't have the time/energy anymore. And I really want to change the layout of my blog but NO TIME >: Sch has been a sickening routine. I get so fking tired during tutorials/lectures idk why. If I'm not eating, I'm slping. You can try sticking toothpicks to hold up my eyelids but I swear I'll slp with my eyes open. I need the holidays to come!!!! (fyi weekends serves no purpose of letting me chill anymore) Need to slp now my eyebags last warning alrdy. FYEAH FINALLY UPDATED SOMETHING. Pinky promise will post up pixs in my nxt entry! Till then (hopefully soon!) byeeeeeeeee~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment