Thursday, June 2, 2011

Just another post

Hi all! The post title mean what it is literally, I've nothing much to update about, just posting for the sake of posting. The june break is here, but entirely different this year round since I'll be having my first Block Test in Hwa Chong after the break, sadly. Thus far my grades are quite depressing, despite the considerably sufficiant effort I've put in. Well maybe stepping in JC requires me to change my studying style? Whatever it is, I better figure it out fast. I suppose it's time to shift further away from my comfort zone; not like I've not done it before. Even so, I'm currently stuck in this weird situation with myself. The I-am-freaking-out-but-still-not-studying(as hard?) stage/ trying to run away from my massive pile of notes. It kinda scares me how studious people become once they enter JC, plus it gives me this annoying pressure that I should be doing the same? In some way I'm trying to find a balance between work and play but some part of me still believes that I will be free from this level-up of education intensity some day. Ok it's not like I don't know it'll never happen, just that when you're sick of this mundane life that's the last bit of comfort you can get right?

My post may sound weird because I'm just typing whatever I feel/ comes to my mind, so pardon me if I sound incoherent or whatever sort. Till then, tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment