Yesterday for the first time in my life I LOST MY WALLETTTTTTTTTT, apart from the time it got stolen when I was in primary 4 but that doesn't count. So, I was queuing at carefour, Plaza sing to pay for my purchase when I received a phone call. The women was like "Hello this is blahblah from POSB Bank..." initially when I heard that I thought they wanted to conduct a survery and I was gonna hangup already cause it's my turn next and I was digging for my wallet simultaneously. Then she said " Someone reported your card missing" *me in shock* replies "OMG" (damn bimbo but I can't help it, conditioned response) then bank-women went on to give me the contact details of the person that picked-up my wallet. I called the women and she said she found my wallet outside/along meritus mandarin= instead of putting my wallet into my bag I dropped it into a non-existant compartment. Sb and jaime were with my and with their handy-dandy iphones they located the place+bus I could take and we went on a haunt to meet my saviour. Ran after 139 boarded, after 2 stops sb+jaime "eh I think we moving in the wrong direction" (high-tech iphone apps) "think better ask uncle" me"unlce this bus got go une sq?" (in chinese) uncle "wrong direction" (in chinese) So, we alighted brisk walk to the opposite side of the road then took 139. Alighted at une sq and waited for my saviour! Very nice indian women, she told me to put my contact number in my phone so that anyone who picks up my wallet can return it to me. Oh and did I mention that me and jaime was going to catch xmen 30min away when everything happened, plus I had the tickets in my wallet. To sum up, moral of the/my story:
#1 my card has been de-activated
#2 I've not yet called to activate it IDK WHY BUT I'M DAMN LAZY WTHECK RIGHT????
#3 Blackberry is only pretty but useless
#4 I am inclined to get iphone for my next phone
#5 My mum/dad has no idea of the above series of event
No comments:
Post a Comment