Sunday, July 31, 2011

I'M BACK! After abandoning this space for more than a month, I've finally decided to churn out a sort-of proper post (well not at the most appropriate time though, considering the fact tht my chem lecture test is on Monday) Honestly speaking, I'm not typing away rn because I've a fab theme/incident/encounter to blog about, it's just tht I can no longer stand the pathetic state of this space.
Summing my 1month plus of absence up, my life in reality is more or less the same. Living the same mundane routine, stuck with the same old problems and worries, and the list goes on and on and on. In case any of you out there's wondering, U U U C D are my grades of blox, and as you can see my mum would probably be receiving a call frm my ct any time soon and heading down to sch to have a cup of tea with Mrs Foo.
Mum took out old photos to have a look yesterday and I scanned in a few, below's a couple and other random pixs.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment