I never fail to update at the wrong time, considering that I'm in the mids of my promotional exam now. Well, it's been a couple of months since I last blogged. Was watching video lectures online and had a sudden urge to type something, so here I am~
Had my first paper (GP) on friday, no comments. I'm not strong in my lanuages, or rather I must say I'm pretty weak at it so... I'm just gonna cross my fingers and hope for an E. That's all I ask for teehee.
OH DID I MENTION THAT I'M SICK? Yup, what luck. Woke up for my first paper yesterday and my nose started dripping. Perfect timing, really hope I'll be fine by monday. Actually I kind of need to get well NOW, since I can't focus/concentrate on my revision with this headache of mine. I'm feeling weak all over and despite the 8 hours of sleep I just had, my eyebags are (still) hideous.
Monday-Econs, Tuesday-Chem, Wednesday-Math, Fri-Bio
I WILL SURVIVE
No comments:
Post a Comment