Holy Molyyyyyyyyyyy. My hiatus has been wayyyyyyy too longgggggggggggggggggggg. Well for one reason or another nothing sparked me to blog, my apologies for leaving this space to decay during this period.
If anyone's wondering my grades for promos are UUUSE. Highest grade E goes to GP. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! For those tht know me well enough knows tht my langauge absolutely c.m.i + I didn't give a shit bout GP. All I did was go to sch (w/o any preparation), sit down and took the test. Oh not to mention tht I dozed off approx 5 times while doing my compre paper, which just so happen to be the compre paper tht I scored the highest for in my entire jc1 life. (26/50 ok la may not be high for you but my compre really v cui. usual 18 or 19 /50) Main highlight is my compre, I fared about my usual standard for essay. As usual I (accidentally) picked the tougher/est qn... well done eh?
So ovrall grade for the yr SSSSS Hah ply jackpot also not so zhun can. After moderation?add marks? whtever idk/c it become EEESS.
Not much xcited in my life but at least the stress factor is eliminated after promos. Chilling around, hanging out with my lovelies, tried new recipe (earl grey cookies!), reading books, etc. I want to work part time too! Earn some moolah, all proceeds will go to ruiqi's shopping+eating fund~
Alrighty, I've nothing to crap/say anymore. Will update with pictures the nxt time! Till then, tata =^.^=
No comments:
Post a Comment